Allow us to express our appreciation
About Your Ride
We’ve designed this event with you in mind. Whatever route you choose, we’ll give you a ton of support and encouragement. This exhilarating event will challenge experienced riders while allowing recreational cyclists to achieve new personal bests.
The event starts in Ottawa with a full breakfast. This road cycling journey follows the scenic Rideau River where riders will be supported with fuel and water stations, repair assistance, and lots of people cheering you on! All routes finish in Ottawa, where there will be a barbecue to celebrate. At the end of it all, you’ll be able to freshen up from the journey and enjoy the accomplishment. Each rider will take away a unique experience, having met new friends, laughed, shared, and, most of all, worked towards finding a cure for cancer.
This is a challenging ride along the river, but we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Start – EY Centre, Ottawa
- Hero’s Breakfast
- Bicycle safety checks and on-site mechanics
- Gear drop-off
- Limited-edition jersey
- Almost irresistible pit stops with water, fuel, and entertainment
- Ride Guides, mechanical support, and rider assistance
- Official Hero’s Welcome at the EY Centre, Ottawa
- Cheering crowds, barbecue, and entertainment
- Commemorative medallion
- Souvenir photos for teams and riders
- Rider Care Centre with showers and pampering
There will be plenty of good surprises along the way, but we
don’t want to ruin it. Are you in?