OK. What’s the deal?
About the Event
This is your chance to grab your steed and help make a difference. Ride the Rideau is a one-day road cycling adventure for people who are passionate about their active lifestyle and, more significantly, the quality of life of their loved ones, friends, colleagues, and neighbours. The money we raise will go directly to support cancer research at the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. This is a chance to make an impact on improving patient care for our community and even the rest of the world.
- Ride on Saturday, September 6, 2014 8 a.m. sharp!
- Choose your distance – 50 km, 100 km or our NEW 100 mile (160 km) option.
- Raise at least $1,500 to participate.
- Join a team or ride as an individual. Either way, you won’t be riding alone!
- NEW ROUTE(S): Routes for all distances start in Ottawa, follow the Rideau River and return to the EY Centre for a Rider Celebration.
- Support advanced cancer research.
Take up the challenge and have the experience of a lifetime. Register now.