OK. What’s the deal?
About the Event
This is your chance to grab your steed and help make a difference. Ride the Rideau is a one-day road cycling adventure for people who are passionate about their active lifestyle and, more significantly, the quality of life of their loved ones, friends, colleagues, and neighbours. The money we raise will go directly to support cancer research at The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. This is a chance to make a direct impact on improving patient care for our community and even the rest of the world.
- Ride on Saturday, September 7, 2013
- Choose your distance – 100 km or our NEW 50 km option
- Raise at least $1,500 to participate
- Join a team and ride together
- Follow the Rideau River from Ottawa to Merrickville-Wolford (or halfway there) – we’ll bring you back after the celebration
- Support advanced cancer research
Take up the challenge and have the experience of a lifetime. Register now.